Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16, 2009

Well Happy New Year to all my friends and family. So far this has been a quite year. Hubert and I have alot of things coming up in February that I will keep you posted on once they happen. Our 4 year wedding anniversary is coming up on February 19th. I can't believe its already been that long. It seems like yesterday that we just met and fell in love. We will be celebrating our anniversary on February 15th since i purchase tickets for Hubert and I to go to the Daytona 500. That is gonna be an experience. Keith Urban will be performing before the race and we purchased tickets to see him in concert there and meet the drivers. Everyone knows that I love seeing Keith Urban in concert. A friend of ours gave us tickets to go to the rodeo on February 6th. I never been to a rodeo so hopefully that will be a fun experience. Also we got tickets to go see Kelli Pickler in concert at the Strawberry Festival. I'm trying to get Hubert to agree to go see Taylor Swift at the Strawberry Festival too. But I won't push my luck since he gave me everthing else I wanted to go to in February.

No comments: